Real Estate Photos Near Me: Investing in Professional Real Estate Photography to Elevate Your Listing to #1 in Maricopa and the Phoenix Area
Real Estate Photos Near Me in Maricopa, Arizona
Have you ever heard that a picture is worth a thousand words? Well, when it comes to selling your property, the importance of high-quality, eye-catching real estate photos near me in Maricopa and the Phoenix area cannot be overstated. Real estate photos are the first impression potential buyers will have of your property, and they can make or break a sale.
Presenting attractive and professional-looking photos are known to increase the chances of a property getting sold fast. This is why it’s crucial to have high-quality images that showcase the best features of your property, such as natural lighting, unique architecture, and stunning views and play a crucial role in marketing a property, and taking care of this aspect can lead to a positive outcome.
When the photos are done correctly, they can help potential buyers visualize themselves living in the home, which is a crucial aspect of a successful sale. In contrast, low-quality photos could discourage buyers from viewing the property and may impact the overall asking price.
We’ll explore why professional photos matter, the biggest mistakes real estate agents make, how to stage a house for realtor photos, what to avoid in real estate photography, whether houses sell for more if they use professional photos, how to make your house stand out when selling, and why hiring a professional real estate photographer is a good idea with some pros and cons.
The Biggest Mistakes Agents Make
One of the biggest mistakes real estate agents make is not investing in high-quality marketing content for their next listing.
Many agents take photos themselves or hire an amateur photographer to save money, but this can ultimately result in a lower sale price and longer time on the market. Poorly lit, blurry, or poorly composed photos can make a property appear less appealing and generate less interest from potential buyers, therefore top real estate agents utilize quality real estate photography packages to sell homes.
Do Photos Really Matter in Real Estate?
Yes, photos matter in real estate. In fact, listings with professional photos receive 61% more views than those without professional photos, according to a study by VHT Studios. High-quality real estate photos can generate more interest in your property and ultimately result in a faster sale and a higher sale price.
How to Stage a House for Your Real Estate Listing
Staging a house for realtor photos is an important part of the real estate photography process. Here are some tips for staging your house for realtor photos:
- Declutter: Remove any unnecessary items from your home, including personal items, knick-knacks, and excessive furniture.
- Clean: Ensure your property is clean and tidy, including all surfaces, floors, and windows.
- Depersonalize: Remove any personal items, such as family photos and artwork, to help potential buyers envision themselves in the space.
- Rearrange Furniture: Rearrange furniture to show the property’s unique features, such as a fireplace or a view.
- Add Accents: Add accents such as fresh flowers, colorful pillows, and tasteful artwork to make the space feel warm and welcoming.
What to Avoid When Capturing Residential or Commercial Real Estate Photography Without the Help of a Professional Real Estate Photographer
When it comes to real estate photography, there are several things to avoid. Here are some common mistakes to steer clear of:
- Poor Lighting: Ensure your property is well-lit, both naturally and with artificial lighting.
- Poor Composition: Avoid crooked or poorly framed photos that don’t show your property in the best possible light.
- Over-editing: Avoid over-editing photos, which can make them appear unrealistic or overly saturated.
- Using a Smartphone: While smartphone cameras have come a long way, they still can’t match the quality of professional photography equipment.
Do Houses Sell for More If They Use Professional Photos?
Yes, houses sell for more if they use professional photos. A study by Redfin found that properties with professional photos sold for an average of $3,400 to $11,200 more than those without professional photos. Additionally, a study by VHT Studios found that homes with professional photos sold 32% faster than those with amateur photos. These statistics highlight the importance of investing in high-quality photos.
How to Make Your Property Look Exceptional to Buyers When Selling
There are several things you can do to make your house stand out when selling, including investing in high-quality real estate photos. Here are some other tips:
- Price Competitively: Research the local market and price your property competitively to attract potential buyers.
- Highlight Unique Features: If your property has unique features, such as a pool or a view, be sure to highlight them in your listing and real estate photos.
- Highlight Upgrades: If you’ve recently made upgrades or renovations to your property, be sure to highlight them in your listing and real estate photos.
- Curb Appeal: The exterior of your property is the first thing potential buyers will see, so make sure it looks inviting and well-maintained.
- Virtual Tours: Offering a virtual tour of your property can help potential buyers get a better sense of the space and increase interest.
Why Hiring a Real Estate Photographer Near You is a Great Idea in the Maricopa and Greater Phoenix Area
Investing in a professional real estate photographer can ultimately result in a faster sale and a higher sale price. Here are some statistics to consider:
- According to a study by Redfin, homes with professional photos sold for an average of $3,400 to $11,200 more than those without professional photos.
- Additionally, a study by VHT Studios found that homes with professional photos sold 32% faster than those with amateur photos.
- Professional photographers are trained to capture your property in the best possible light, using high-quality equipment and techniques to showcase your property’s unique features.
- They can also provide additional photography services (photography and video) for both residential or commercial properties including:
- Matterport 3D virtual tour
- 2D floor plans
- 3D dollhouse of the property
- Aerial drone photography to give potential buyers a comprehensive view of your residential or commercial real estate listing property.
- Hiring a professional real estate photographer near you may seem like an additional expense, but it can ultimately result in a higher sale price and faster sale, making it a worthwhile investment.
What are some of the Pros and Cons of Professional Real Estate Photography Services
- High-Quality Photos: Professional real estate photographers have the expertise and equipment needed to produce high-quality photos that showcase your property in the best possible light.
- Attention to Detail: Professional photographers have an eye for detail and can make sure that every aspect of your property is captured in the best possible way.
- Faster Sales: Properties with high-quality photos tend to sell faster than those with poor-quality photos, leading to a quicker and more profitable sale for you.
- Increased Value: Professional photos can increase the perceived value of your property, leading to higher offers from potential buyers.
- Unique Perspectives: Professional real estate photographers can capture unique perspectives of your property, including aerial shots, virtual tours, and 3D floor plans.
- Cost: Professional real estate photography can be expensive, especially for high-end services like aerial photography and virtual tours.
- Time: Hiring a professional photographer takes time, as you’ll need to schedule a session and wait for the photos to be edited and delivered.
- Coordination: It can be challenging to coordinate a photo shoot with a professional photographer, especially if you have tenants or pets in the property.
- Over-editing: In some cases, photographers may over-edit photos to the point where they no longer accurately represent the property. It’s important to work with a photographer who maintains a balance between enhancing photos and keeping them true to life.
Overall, the benefits of professional real estate photography tend to outweigh the drawbacks, as high-quality photos can make a significant difference in the sale price and speed of your property. It’s important to carefully consider your budget and needs when deciding whether to invest in professional real estate photography.
Real estate photos matter, and investing in high-quality photography can make all the difference to prospective buyers when it comes to selling your property and making your property look its best. From staging your home for realtor photos to avoiding common photography mistakes, there are several steps you can take to ensure your property looks its best. Additionally, hiring a professional real estate photographer can result in a faster sale and a higher sale price, making it a worthwhile investment and allowing you to stand out from the crowd. So if you’re looking to sell your property, be sure to prioritize high-quality photos and consider hiring a professional real estate photographer.
What Do We Offer?
Wall Media Group LLC serves Maricopa, Arizona and the surrounding Phoenix areas by providing premium photography, 3D virtual tours, video walkthroughs, video tours, landing pages, marketing, and more to elevate and make your listings pop. We pride ourselves for providing a quality customer service experience with a high-quality product. Quality doesn’t always need to mean pricey and we offer competitive pricing with quick turnarounds to help make you look your best to both buyers and sellers.
- Real Estate Photography Services
- Commercial Real Estate Photography (Airbnb)
- Branded/Unbranded Video Tours (white labeled for your personal brand and the MLS)
- Branded/Unbranded Landing Pages / Property Websites (white labeled for your personal brand and the MLS)
- Custom Designed Marketing Materials
- Video Editing Services
- Unique HDR Photography Techniques
- Aerial Drone Services (Coming Soon)
Like what you see and ready to book an appointment?
Let's Get To Work
Call Now to discuss your next project: